Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
The purpose of this document is to make you, as a user, aware of who we are, what personal data we collect, what we do it for and what your rights to that data are.
Who are we?
forgamer.com platform is owned by Forgamer Limited, registered office at Unit B, 9/F, Lockhart Centre, 301-307 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data that you provide voluntarily:
- Data that you provide when you register your account on the forgamer.com platform - email address, nickname.
- Data from other services that you provide to us, in case you connect your social network profile to your account on the forgamer.com platform.
- Any other data that you choose to send us.
Personal data we collect automatically:
- Data about your computer/mobile device and your interaction with the forgamer.com platform (including your IP address, location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, duration of visit, page views and site navigation).
- Transaction data between you and the forgamer.com platform, including all information about purchases made on our platform.
Why do we collect personal information?
Once your account is created, we use your personal information and the password you choose to assign your purchases to you. The in-game currency you purchase is stored in your account for future use.
We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administration of the forgamer.com platform;
- Providing services purchased on the forgamer.com platform;
- Improving and personalizing the experience of using the forgamer.com platform;
- Sending bills addressed to you and receiving payments from you;
- Sending messages and notifications addressed to you;
- Alerts on important events and new products.
To whom do we transfer and how do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored in secure data centers. The data transfer uses a TSL protocol that uses strong encryption algorithms. The data is stored on encrypted disks in the cloud and additionally encrypted using cryptographic algorithms.
We transfer to third parties only those personal data that are necessary for the full operation of services that provide:
- Computing power;
- Email distribution;
- User support;
- Payment processing;
- User behavior analytics;
- Notification distribution.
Your data is stored within and outside the EU. All data that is stored outside the EU is transferred to data protection companies in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All payment data such as credit card numbers and passwords are stored in encrypted form. This data is not shared in the public domain under any circumstances, including with our employees.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data and purchase history are stored for as long as you have an account on our platform. If your account is closed, we will, by law, store your data for seven years.
Notifications and newsletters will only be sent to you as long as you agree to receive them.
What are your rights to your personal data?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to:
- Request correction of your personal data if it is inconsistent, incomplete or incorrect.
- Object to the processing of your personal data if the use of the personal data is based on legal interests, including profiling for direct marketing purposes (e.g. receiving marketing offers or participating in surveys).
- Request erasure of your personal data, for example if the personal data is processed based on your consent. This right does not apply if the personal data that you request to be erased is also processed on the basis of other legal grounds, e.g. a contract or obligations arising from relevant regulations.
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable regulations, e.g. at the time we assess whether you have the right to erase your data.
- To be informed whether we process your personal data and, if we do, to access it.
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about the use of your personal data or want to initiate erasure or personal data edit , you can send request to email@example.com.