Hello there, Forgamers! How was your Halloween? Hope you’ve had loads of fun and some goosebumps during the holiday. In a meantime, let’s review this week’s updates in Legend Knight!
Take on powerful bosses during the Challenge, try your luck at the Dice Reward, don’t miss your chance to buy some nice items during the Festive Purchase, and don’t forget about Recharging Revelry!
Also note, that your special Halloween activities are not finished yet. Check them out to earn some exclusive Pumpkin Lanterns!
Do you want to participate in ruthless battles against deadly opponents? Welcome to the Challenge, an event, where players can earn exceptional rewards for defeating mighty bosses and their minions!
Here are the rules:
- During each Challenge round, players start in the middle of the grid. Fight against the boss to unlock others on the adjacent tiles;
- The grid contains 25 bosses in total and there are 5 difficulty levels: Green, Blue, Purple, Orange, and Red;
- To get the winner’s chest, clear all the bosses from a single column or a row;
- Each player gets four Challenge attempts daily;
- You can use Balens to buy additional attempts, but the daily limit is 14 attempts;
- You can also reset the Challenge once per day. Doing so resets all bosses and chests.
And now let’s talk about rewards. Open the winner’s chest to get some of the following:
- Leo Goddess Shards;
- Enchanting Stones;
- Wings Tailoring and Grooming Feathers;
- Fashion Souls;
- And much more!
Festive Purchase is a group buying event where players can get exclusive items for a nice price. Purchase all sorts of Gift Packs to obtain your Bonus Chests!
Since this is a cross-server event, the number of your Bonus Chests corresponds to the number of participating buyers. Talk to your in-game friends and guildmates and start purchasing superb items, getting free stuff at the same time!
Let’s see some options from this week’s sale:
- Wishing Token — Old price: 65 Balens, New price: 30 Balens;
- Rune Gem — Old price: 85 Balens, New price: 40 Balens;
- Mount Upgrade Stone (x2) — Old price: 390 Balens, New price: 195 Balens;
- Dragon Space Light (x8) — Old price: 400 Balens, New price: 195 Balens;
- Purple Scorpio Goddess Shard (x30) — Old price: 1 190 Balens, New price: 995 Balens.
Open the event panel to see the full list of rewards.
Keep in mind that the Gift Packs and the Group Purchase records are reset every midnight, after sending rewards to the players.
This week we are also relaunching the Dice Reward event. During this activity, players will receive draw attempts for recharging Balens. Cast a die to see how lucky you are today!
- Roll 4 Ones and 2 Twos — Level 9 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x30), Wishing Token (x50), Flame Monster Shard (x30);
- Roll 5 or 6 of the same number — Level 7 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x20), Wishing Token (x15), Flame Monster Shard (x15);
- Roll 4 Ones — Level 6 Honor Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x50), Wishing Token (x10), Flame Monster Shard (x10);
- Roll Straight (1–6) — Level 5 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x10), Wishing Token (x5), Flame Monster Shard (x8);
- Roll 3 Ones — Level 4 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x6), Flame Monster Shard (x5);
- Roll 4 of the same number — Level 4 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x4), Flame Monster Shard (x4);
- Roll 2 Ones — Level 3 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade (x2), Flame Monster Shard (x3);
- Roll 1 One — Level 2 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade, Flame Monster Shard (x2);
- Roll any combination (gift) — Level 1 Steel Rune, Gemini Goddess Jade, Flame Monster Shard.
And now for this week’s rebate event. It’s time for Recharging Revelry! During this event, players will get Carnival Recharge Chests for purchasing Balens.
Head out to the Hot Events Panel, find the required activity and start recharging!
Remember, that on some recharge levels you will also receive Cancer Goddess Shards and Jades.
Players can find all sorts of valuable stuff in the Chests. Here are some examples:
- Purple and Orange Goddess Talent Cards;
- Level 8–9 Gems and Runes;
- Level 2 Magic Stones;
- Level 6 Glyphs.
Please check event’s availability, conditions and rewards in the game. Players who haven't received the rewards despite fulfilling conditions of the event should contact customer support immediately. Don’t forget to provide your nickname, server and the name of the event.